Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Toning Down the Sexiness

Fendi

Dior

I will try almost every trend, I wore a silver turban to the beach and harem pants to the office, but there is one HUGE trend that it looks like I will be skipping. It's not that I'm against the underwear-as-outerwear look, it will just never work on me this literally. Can you imagine what my Ds would look like stuffed into a lacy bra under a sheer top? Like Pamela Anderson on DWTS. Not sexy. There are a few ways I am thinking about trying this trend.

OK, stay with me here. Marc Jacobs makes everything look more wearable. I love these I Dream of Jeanie looking pants. I would wear them with wooden clogs, a white tank, and a structured blazer. This way, I can make the pajama trend work without showing my goods.

These are a great, affordable, more tone downed, option. $42.27! Asos.com.


You can also rock the sheer shirt with a cami like this cute one from Patterson J. Kincaid. Buy it here. A black cami would look great but maybe try a color? How chic would yellow look?

No comments:

Post a Comment