Monday, April 12, 2010

The Last Boy

Since I work Saturdays, Mondays are my Sundays. Sorry, I didn't mean for that to be so much of a mouthful. Josh and I got up early to see The Last Song at 10:30 at Lincoln Center. I rarely see movies so far uptown but we had to get the $6 early bird special. I like Miley and I read the book but the movie was still pretty bad. It's not supposed to be a comedy, right? OK, not BAD but not great either, not that I was expecting much. It's not like Nicholas Sparks is a genius screenplay writer. The best part of the movie? Miley's real life bf, the delish, Aussie Liam Hemsworth. He's not really my type with that whole surfer thing going on but the boy can seriously clean up.


Maybe boys really dress like this in Cali. I HATE his shorts. (And why are the girls wearing the same lame outfit?)

The basketball shorts again! Gag me.

Better...

Um, you're welcome.

He's so cute but a sleeveless plaid button up?

Once again, better.

A. MA. ZING.

(Sigh. )

Can you believe he's 20?! He could become a big star if he choses his next roles wisely. What could you seem him doing? Other than...nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment