Monday, April 12, 2010

Skipping the Chapel


We'll have to ask my mom for confirmation but I don't think I was ever the girl dreaming of her wedding day. At least, I don't remember ever thinking about it. Now, I'm a little obsessed but in a fashion way, I SWEAR. I don't even know if/when I want to get married. I mean, how can I get married when it's against the law for such a huge percent of our population? Ugh, stupid ignorant people. ANYWAY, Daily Candy's emails today were wedding related and spotlighted one of my favorite buildings in NYC, One Hanson Place (which happens to be walkable from my apartment.) It's the current home of the indoor Brooklyn Flea and has apartments for rent (!) I'm majorly crushing on this place. On the website, there are some amazing indoor pics of the once Williamsburg Bank. Who wants to throw a party?















No comments:

Post a Comment